A nice cup of coffee can cheer you up right in the morning and make your day jolly. It can even take you through a sleepless night and give you the power to appear for an exam the next day. A cup of coffee if made right can cheer you up. That is why having an exact recipe for the type you prefer is necessary. This is where a coffee maker comes into play. You get your preferred type of coffee exactly how you want it.
For new coffee drinkers who feel that their money is on stake, a coffee maker can help with you a good cup of coffee when you don’t know how to. It can be a challenging task for people new in the coffee drinking field to find the best coffee maker. The burden intensifies when money is on stake. Now it gets worse when there are many brands and models to choose from.
It is now time to put all your worries aside as we have done all the research for you. We have brought to you the Best Reviewed Coffee Makers. We also have some of the Best Coffee makers with Grinder. All these products are the best reviewed coffee makers that college students can use.
Types of coffee
There are two types of coffee beans, arabica beans and Robust beans. The Arabica beans are known to be the premier types. They taste better and are also expensive as a result. These are grown in large quantities near the Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn. This makes Brazil the top producer of coffee. Coffee is cultivated in many other places like Colombia, Kona, Kenya and India. The coffees from all other countries taste different because of the temperature variation.
How to select the best coffee maker
We have put together some points that you need to keep in mind while finding the coffee maker you want for yourself. These points will help you find the best products available out there.
- Method of preparation: just like the mode of growth, the mode of preparation of each type of coffee bean is different. Some coffees taste better when consumed black and some taste good with sugar and milk. But if you buy a cheap coffee, even some cream or sugar will not fix the taste for you.
- Brewing temperature: the coffee can be easily ruined if the temperature isn’t right while brewing. The perfect temperature required to brew the coffee is 195 to 205 degrees. If you extend the temperature, the coffee beans can taste bitter and the essence can go away.
- Fresh ground usage: It is better to use freshly ground coffee or just grind it yourself before putting it in the coffee machine. pre ground coffee doesn’t taste as good as compared to the freshly ground version. the ground coffee has a very pleasing Roma which the pre ground coffee lacks.
Type of Coffee Makers:
Apart from coffee, there are even different versions of the machines, bad help you make them here is a breakdown of all the types of coffees present in the market. Choose a type of coffee maker for your usage.
Single cup: As heard in the name, this coffee maker prepares exactly a cup of coffee every time. This way you need not guess the amount of coffee you need to brew.
Drip coffee makers: Drip coffee making is one of the most traditional coffee making methods the water is made to seep through the ground coffee through a filter which is then contained in a cup. By this method, the aroma of the coffee wafts through the air.
Cappuccino and espresso: these are considered to be the professional coffee makers, which are generally found in coffee parlors. These machines can even prepare a cup of cappuccino and espresso with varying caffeine levels.
French press: This type of maker can be found in almost every coffee drinkers kitchen. The brewed coffee, which is left in the beaker for about 2 to 3 minutes, is pressed to extract its juices and aroma into the hot water.
Best Coffee Maker for College Students 2020
1. Morphy Richards New Europa coffee maker
It does now easy for you to have a perfect cup of coffee with this Morphy Richards espresso and coffee maker. This machine has the capacity to produce 4 cups of coffee at a time. It is equipped with the stream control knob and a coffee strength selector. Espresso lovers are guaranteed to be delighted at the sheer ease of making just the right concoction for themselves. This machine also treats all the cappuccino lovers in style with its turbo nozzle, it ensures effective frothing for your coffee. The unique removable drip tray makes it easy and convenient to clean, ensuring a hygienic environment for you. This machine is known to be the Best Espresso and Coffee Maker.
- With this new Europa coffee maker, you need not worry about high electricity bills as it has the ability to function optimally with the help of its 800 Watt motor.
- The featured turbo cappuccino nozzle helps you achieve a satisfactory fraud in your favourite cup of cappuccino.
- Having a hygienic environment is really important. This coffee machine ensures hygiene with the help of the removable drip tray, which catches all the excess coffee drips and can be cleaned without the slightest hazards.
- Some people like different strengths of coffee in their drink, sometimes you may even change your preference according to your mood. This machine makes it easier by the coffee strength selector mode.
- To make life easier so that we can see the amount of coffee collected and required to be put into each gap, this product comes with a carafe. This carafe is a see through jar.
- The exclusive stainless steel to cup filter helps you enjoy the smoothest and most consistent coffee. It performs the job of so during your coffee extracts efficiently.
2. Café JEI French Press Coffee Maker 600ml
This next top rated product is by cafe JEI, it is a tea and coffee maker. This is a good buy for people who cannot start their morning without a cup of coffee. This product can easily be carried. You just need to prepare your ground coffee, pour in boiling water and put it in this French press, you have to wait for 3 to 4 minutes and press it down to serve the coffee.
This product is the Best French Press in our list.
- The four level filtration system featured in this coffee filter ensures up your brew with no grounds and like other cheap prices. It is a perfect productive make fresh French coffee, tea espresso, cold brew or a nice cup of latte. And use this French press coffee machine to froth milk. The double screen filters help you froth your milk for your latte.
- Every piece of material used on this machine is off the finest quality. All the metal pieces are high grade stainless steel, which gives this French press it’s resilient shine. The carafe is made with a thick Borosilicate glass which can withstand the temperature of boiling water.
- This product also offers extra bonus features like the free stainless steel screen filters and 0.20 oz coffee measuring spoon with the package district also has a one-year replacement guarantee.
- With this French press machine, you have the opportunity to make many beverages you can make a rich coffee and instant tea of frothy cup of cappuccino or your favourite cold brew.
3. InstaCuppa French Press Espresso Coffee Maker
These Insta cuppa coffee makers French presses come in an ergonomic, lightweight and durable designs.
It is now easier to have a good cup of morning coffee with this product. It is one of the best budget coffee makers available in the market. By serving 6 cups of coffee in a go, this machine saves you from the feeling of waiting for the coffee you crave.
- This French press is not just make a cup of coffee, but it can also make tea and espresso.
- The coffee press is made up of quality material. The featured Borosilicate glass carafe is tough, heat resistant and made up of stainless steel. All the components of this coffee maker are dish washer safe.
- This device has a capacity of making 600 mill off Brest coffee at a time, you can have a brew of 6th gaps in just one breath, the smooth plunger mechanism makes your coffee effortless.
- This French press coffee maker is fitted with a 4 part macro filtration system. Make sure there are no coffee grinds in your brew. The filtration system allows for smooth coffee press mechanism microfiltration, which provides you with a good cup of coffee in just 4 minutes. All the parts in the filtration system are rust free and long lasting.
- Included glass scarab has ingrained water level markings on it, with these measurement markings, you can brew your coffee easily. Helps you decide how much coffee you’re going to make, but also can help you for deciding the strength of your coffee brew. You may even have less wastage of coffee this way.
- This coffee maker features our sleek and timeless design. The highly polished stainless steel accents of this maker, make this product a beautiful gift for any coffee lover.
4. Philips Daily Collection HD7434/20 Coffee Maker
Phillips is known to be the trusted and go to brands across all generations in home appliance space. Coffee maker available in black or metal is an efficient drip coffee maker. It has some unique features and pleasing design and styling. This coffee maker enables you to make photo 5 cups of coffee in one go. You can have a consistently quality brew every time you think of drinking a cup of coffee. Cleaning this device is relatively easy because of the detachable flask.
This is the best Black Coffee Maker.
- The unique drip stop in this machine allows you to borrow a cup of coffee before it’s brewing cycle is even finished.
- Cleaning this machine is as easy as making a cup of coffee from it, you just have to put the glass jug filter holder in the dishwasher. All parts featured in this machine are dishwasher safe.
- This Philips appliance has an LED power switch, this light indicates when the machine is switched on.
- The water level indicator enables you to have the exact measurements for your coffee.
- The smart auto mark twister nozzle inside the jog circulates the coffee evenly through the jug for an optimal taste. This ensures that your coffee tastes the same from the first cup to the last.
5. Prestige PCMD 1.0 Drip Coffee Maker
Prestige is known to be a leading home appliances seller in the Indian market. This prestige drip coffee maker is perfect for South Indian filter coffee. Advanced mesh filter, anti drip mechanism, advanced brewing technology, water level indicator and many other factors make this a great coffee machine. With Prestige coffee maker you can enjoy the perfect cup of coffee at your home, at anytime that you like. With this aromatic and which coffee making machine, your guests and you will be mesmerized with just a cup of coffee.
- The featured advanced design mesh filter, make sure that you have a thick degradation of the authentic taste of a strong South Indian cup of coffee. With just a sip of this coffee you will feel like you have travelled South India.
- This machine comes with a translucent water gauge. This prevents from the water inside the coffee maker from changing its temperature when you have to check it’s level and open it. This feature provides convenience and comfort to the user.
- The brew basket with lift the handle makes this product very user friendly.
- You can maintain hygiene and prevent wastage with the anti drip valve. This valve prevents dripping when the carafe is removed.
- The safety of the user is the first priority, therefore, the steam vent releases excess steam to avoid a buildup of pressure inside the appliance and ensures safety.
Factors that determine the choice of your coffee maker
Down below are points that need to be kept in mind while choosing your future coffee maker. It is important that you keep these tips in mind before buying your next cup of coffee.
1. Budget: it is always smart to make a budget or a rough estimate of your requirements before actually buying the appliance. You will later realise that some appliances do not match your budget. But looking on the brighter side, you will spend less and will not regret buying something you did not want to. You will then develop the habit of comparing 2 appliances, which may possibly have the same efficiency but different costs. Doing a little research before you actually shop will help you save money. Money is a very important factor.
2. Functionality: people generally drink coffee on the go, or when they just wake up, you do not want a complex method to make a cup of coffee. You should always ensure that your appliance, which is a coffee maker, in this case, should be easy to use and there should be no challenging procedures involved. If you are unsure of the procedures in case you are a big nerd in the coffee drinking realm, you should look at a manual beforehand.
3. Capacity: one of the most important factors that you should consider is the quantity or the capacity of your coffee maker. Your coffee maker might have one of these 2 abilities.
- Single cup coffee maker: this coffee maker provides just one cup at a time, if you have fewer requirements, this is a perfect type of machine for you. This may even be good for you if there are many people in your family or office who have different preferences.
- Multi cup coffee maker: This coffee maker has the ability to prepare 3 to 4 cups of coffee at a time. You need to add the time of brewing, the quantity of coffee used and customize many other options.
4. Product: you should know what you want in order to get it, people usually prefer a latte cappuccino or espresso coffee. You should make sure that your machine prepares your type of coffee for you. an espresso maker may not be able to prepare a latte or the other way around.
5. Safety: going by the adage safety first, any appliance that runs on electricity should be inspected before purchasing. Avoid circumstances like electric shocks or circuit breaks. This is the foremost factor that should be used to determine your purchase, it should never be underestimated.
6. Cleaning: apart from safety, hygiene should be maintained too, so it is important to clean your coffee maker from time to time now it will be handy if your coffee maker is easier to clean so you can perform the task more often. Sometimes coffee makers have coffee jars that can be detached and cleaned regularly in some of them, the filter can be detached too.
We hope that you find our reviews on some of the best coffee blenders and this may helpful in deciding your future coffee maker.